7th International Conference on Environmental Pollution, Treatment and Protection (ICEPTP’22)
April 10, 2022 - April 12, 2022 | Lisbon , Portugal
7th International Conference on Environmental Pollution, Treatment and Protection (ICEPTP'22) will be delivered as a physical conference combining with the opportunity of live presentation for the people who can not travel for any reason. Attendees will be able to connect with researchers from across the globe and network in-person or virtual.
The Conference Proceedings will be published with an ISSN and ISBN, indexed in Scopus and Google Scholar, and archived permanently in Portico.
The 7th International Conference on Environmental Pollution, Treatment and Protection (ICEPTP'22) aims to become the leading annual conference in fields related to environmental pollution, treatment and protection. The goal of this environment conference 2022 is to gather scholars from all over the world to present advances in the relevant fields and to foster an environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information. This conference will also provide an ideal environment to develop new collaborations and meet experts on the fundamentals, applications, and products of the mentioned fields.
ICEPTP'22 is an acronym for International Conference on Environmental Pollution, Treatment, and Protection.
Topics for ICEPTP’22 include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Air Pollution and Treatment
- Biotechnology and Environment
- Environmental Risk Management and other related topics
- Environmental Protection
- Environmental Sustainability and Development
- Fossil Fuels and Renewable Energy
- Global warming and Climate Change
- Groundwater Issues
- Health and Environment
- Industrial Waste Issues and Management
- Oil Spills
- Soil Pollution and Treatment
- Waste Management
- Wastewater Pollution and Treatment
- Water Pollution and Treatment
Poster Board Dimensions:
Authors presenting via poster boards are to be informed that poster boards are 90 cm height and 70 cm width.
Paper Submission Deadlines
Notification to Authors
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome.
- all submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- the congress proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- the conference proceedings will be indexed by Scopus and Google Scholar
- each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- the proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world).
- selected papers from the conference will be submitted for possible publication in the International Journal of Civil Infrastructure (IJCI) or the International Journal of Environmental Pollution and Remediation (IJEPR) (publication fees may apply)
Learn More »