5th International Conference on Environmental Pollution, Treatment and Protection (ICEPTP’20)
April 19 - 21, 2020 | Lisbon, Portugal
The 5th International Conference on Environmental Pollution, Treatment and Protection (ICEPTP'20) aims to become the leading annual conference in fields related to environmental pollution, treatment and protection. The goal of ICEPTP'20 is to gather scholars from all over the world to present advances in the relevant fields and to foster an environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information. This conference will also provide an ideal environment to develop new collaborations and meet experts on the fundamentals, applications, and products of the mentioned fields.
ICEPTP'20 is an acronym for International Conference on Environmental Pollution, Treatment, and Protection.
Poster Board Dimensions:
Authors presenting via poster boards are to be informed that poster boards are 90 cm height and 70 cm width.
Paper Submission Deadlines
Notification to Authors
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome.
- all submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- the congress proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- the conference proceedings will be indexed by Scopus and Google Scholar
- each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- the proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world).
- selected papers from the conference will be submitted for possible publication in the International…
Learn More »
International ASET Inc. is proud to present Prof. Hany El Naggar as the Congress Chair for the 5th World Congress on Civil, Structural, and Environmental Engineering (CSEE’20).