5th International Conference on Environmental Pollution, Treatment and Protection (ICEPTP’20)
October 18, 2020
October 20, 2020
Due to COVID'19 pandemic it will be done VIRTUALLY
IMPORTANT: We have been carefully monitoring the likely situation for our upcoming conference regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and as a result, we have made the decision to hold the 5th International Conference on Environmental Pollution, Treatment and Protection (ICEPTP'20) virtually on October 18 – 20, 2020. As our first priority is to the health and safety of our participants, we believed that it was necessary to take the action.
Please note that we will publish the proceedings of the conference including all accepted papers and extension abstracts prior to the virtual conference. This is to make sure that we can meet the expectation of the authors regarding the publication of their papers in the conference proceedings.
All registered authors with accepted papers for oral or poster presentations should prepare a recorded video presentation or PowerPoint slides with voice and submit it to the conference administrator (email@example.com) at least 15 days prior to the conference.
- Oral Presentations : 15 minutes of video presentation
- Poster Presentations: 3-5 minutes of video presentation (Actual poster does not need to be included)
All presentations will be presented by the session chairs which will be followed by a few minutes of Questions and Answers. We would appreciate if authors can make sure to be available for the Q&A session.
Apart from the virtual conference, the 6th International Conference on Environmental Pollution, Treatment and Protection (ICEPTP’21) will also be held physically in Lisbon, Portugal in June 21 – 23 , 2021. Therefore, our participants can choose there options for the attendance.
The Conference Proceedings will be published with an ISSN and ISBN, indexed in Scopus and Google Scholar, and archived permanently in Portico.
The 5th International Conference on Environmental Pollution, Treatment and Protection (ICEPTP'20) aims to become the leading annual conference in fields related to environmental pollution, treatment and protection. The goal of ICEPTP'20 is to gather scholars from all over the world to present advances in the relevant fields and to foster an environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information. This conference will also provide an ideal environment to develop new collaborations and meet experts on the fundamentals, applications, and products of the mentioned fields.
ICEPTP'20 is an acronym for International Conference on Environmental Pollution, Treatment, and Protection.
Topics for ICEPTP’20 include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Air Pollution and Treatment
- Biotechnology and Environment
- Environmental Risk Management and other related topics
- Environmental Protection
- Environmental Sustainability and Development
- Fossil Fuels and Renewable Energy
- Global warming and Climate Change
- Groundwater Issues
- Health and Environment
- Industrial Waste Issues and Management
- Oil Spills
- Soil Pollution and Treatment
- Waste Management
- Wastewater Pollution and Treatment
- Water Pollution and Treatment
Poster Board Dimensions:
Authors presenting via poster boards are to be informed that poster boards are 90 cm height and 70 cm width.
Final Extended Paper Submission Deadlines
Final Extended Notification to Authors
Final Extended Early-Bird Registration
We are pleased to announce that the winner of the Toxics MDPI Scholarship is PhD student Shiping Zhou from Southwest University of Science and Technology, China. Congratulations!
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome.
- all submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- the congress proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- the conference proceedings will be indexed by Scopus and Google Scholar
- each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- the proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world).
- selected papers from the conference will be submitted for possible publication in the International…
Learn More »