9th International Conference on Environmental Pollution, Treatment and Protection (ICEPTP 2024 )
April 14, 2024 - April 16, 2024 | Imperial College London Conference Center , London, United Kingdom
The 9th International Conference on Environmental Pollution, Treatment and Protection (ICEPTP 2024) will be delivered in-person in Imperial College London Conference Center, United Kingdom and virtually, providing the opportunity of online presentation for the people who can not travel for any reason. Attendees will be able to connect with researchers from across the globe and network in-person or virtually. The registration fee for virtual participation is reduced.
The environmental conference proceedings will be published with an ISSN and ISBN, indexed in Scopus and Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar and archived permanently in Portico.
The 9th International Conference on Environmental Pollution, Treatment and Protection (ICEPTP 2024) aims to become the leading annual conference in fields related to environmental pollution, treatment and protection. The goal of this environment conference 2024 is to gather scholars from all over the world to present advances in the relevant fields and to foster an environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information. This environmental conference will also provide an ideal environment to develop new collaborations and meet experts on the fundamentals, applications, and products of the mentioned fields.
ICEPTP 2024 is an acronym for International Conference on Environmental Pollution, Treatment, and Protection.
Topics for ICEPTP 2024 include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Air Pollution and Treatment
- Biotechnology and Environment
- Environmental Risk Management and other related topics
- Environmental Protection
- Environmental Sustainability and Development
- Fossil Fuels and Renewable Energy
- Global warming and Climate Change
- Groundwater Issues
- Health and Environment
- Industrial Waste Issues and Management
- Oil Spills
- Soil Pollution and Treatment
- Waste Management
- Wastewater Pollution and Treatment
- Water Pollution and Treatment
Poster Board Dimensions:
Authors presenting via poster boards are to be informed that poster boards are 90 cm height and 70 cm width.
Final Extended Paper Submission Deadlines
Final Extended Notification to Authors
Final Extended Early-Bird Registration
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome.
- all submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- the environment conference proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- the environment conference proceedings will be indexed by Scopus, Google Scholar and Semantic Scholar
- each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- the proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world).
- selected papers from the conference will be submitted for possible publication in the
Learn More »
Registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a €250 EUR registration
- Buffet lunch for each day of the conference
- 2 coffee breaks for each day of the conference
- 1 banquet dinner OR cruise tour
Important information for accompanying person(s): Please be informed that the accompanying person can NOT be a co-author.
Co-authors, regardless if 1 author is attending, must pay the full registration fee.
The accompany person fee is only for spouses and/or children. Please contact us if you are unsure.
Virtual registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a €150 EUR registration
- Access to all the sessions of the conference